Write a strong personal profile
The personal profile allows you to highlight your strengths and achievements and share your career aspirations.
- In a 4 - 5 line paragraph, explain who you are (education and career history), what you can offer (skills and achievements) and your career aim (what job you want).
- Remove meaningless phrases such as ‘works well individually or as part of a team’
- Make it specific to the job you’re applying for
Tailor your CV
Every role has unique requirements, so sending out a generic CV won’t work. The more your skills and profile match recruiter’s requirements, the more likely they are to interview you. Start by creating two or three tailored versions of your CV.
- Highlight different skills and experience on each version
- Upload your CV to GAAPweb and make it visible so recruiters and employers can find you.
To find your next legal role, search and apply on GAAPweb today